top of page

Professional Group

Public·35 members

How to Download Online EC Karnataka in Minutes: Step-by-Step Instructions

An Encumbrance Certificate is an assurance that your property is clean and hence the property is free from legal and financial liabilities. You need to submit an EC certificate when taking a loan against your property. After the land and revenue modernization program you can download EC online. Follow the below mentioned steps on how to download digitally signed EC from Kaveri online in 2021

The Government of Karnataka has launched a portal where you can easily get your Encumbrance Certificate. Among the property documents, you should always have the EC with you. An Encumbrance Certificate will help you get a home loan. My grandparents needed a digitally signed EC so, I helped them get it online. Check out the process I have mentioned for how to download signed EC from Kaveri online.

download online ec karnataka

The Kaveri Online Services platform was introduced by the Karnataka government in November 2018. I can still recall how pleased I was when I came to know that Kaveri online EC download could now be done online too, in the comfort of my home. The main goal of the portal is to simplify for state residents the registration process for encumbrance certificates (EC). An individual only needs to log in to the portal and enter the specifics of the bought or rented property when they wish to get an EC. The sub-registrar will then receive the application for further processing. You can also use the portal to confirm the legality of the registered documents as well as the current owners of a property.

A few days back while thinking about how to download EC from Kaveri, I discovered these above responses. I followed all the steps provided by Farah Ali in this respect. Ultimately I was able to obtain the EC.

How to download online encumbrance certificate karnataka

Online ec karnataka application form pdf

Kaveri online services for ec karnataka

Online ec karnataka status check

Online ec karnataka fees and charges

Benefits of online ec karnataka for property buyers

Online ec karnataka vs offline ec karnataka

Online ec karnataka registration process and steps

Online ec karnataka login and password reset

Online ec karnataka customer care and helpline number

Online ec karnataka sample and format

Online ec karnataka validity and expiry date

Online ec karnataka verification and authentication

Online ec karnataka correction and update

Online ec karnataka cancellation and refund

Online ec karnataka for agricultural land and plots

Online ec karnataka for apartments and flats

Online ec karnataka for commercial property and shops

Online ec karnataka for inherited property and ancestral land

Online ec karnataka for joint property and co-ownership

Online ec karnataka for gift deed and will

Online ec karnataka for mortgage and loan

Online ec karnataka for sale deed and purchase agreement

Online ec karnataka for lease deed and rental agreement

Online ec karnataka for partition deed and family settlement

Online ec karnataka for power of attorney and nominee

Online ec karnataka for trust deed and society registration

Online ec karnataka for court decree and judgment

Online ec karnataka for mutation and khata transfer

Online ec karnataka for tax payment and clearance certificate

Online ec karnataka for stamp duty and registration charges

Online ec karnataka for valuation and assessment report

Online ec karnataka for survey number and boundary details

Online ec karnataka for title deed and ownership proof

Online ec karnataka for lien and charge certificate

Online ec karnataka for easement and right of way

Online ec karnataka for encroachment and trespassing

Online ec karnataka for dispute and litigation history

Online ec karnataka for clearance and approval from authorities

Online ec karnataka for conversion and change of land use

The Dept of Stamps & Registration of Govt of Karnataka is officially going to launch online Property registration & other services very soon. A slew of services, under the umbrella of Kaveri Online Services are available online.

Besides online EC service, you can also avail other services like online Certified Copy of Sale Deed/Registration document, prior appointment for Property registration facility etc., by visiting Kaveri portal.

I attempted to get EC online. Each time after filling in data asked for in the application, I see a label Error in application . No specific paragrpah is indicated as faulty. How do I ensure that details filled in are correct?

Having procured the necessary documents I applied for the khata transfer. The bbmp official says the downloaded EC is the not the correct one and that it is only a report. The heading says Form 17 and not Form 15. I am a little confused here and do not understand the difference. Please shed some light.

Having the same issue, the sakalakar portal asks for an EC form 15, while the one getting obtained through the kaverionline portal is the form 17. Tried twice, got the EC with Form 17 both the times. Please help if you have any info.

first of all thanks for the detailed post. It really helps.A still question: my application also (like many others) shows prepared & signed, but I can not download it yet. I will wait for 2-3 days.But then, what will the final document show? Because in the preview window it just shows the field number and has no Encumbrance. Will the signed document contain the property number so that for e.g. Khata transfer proecudure accepts it?

Dear Neha,EC gives you details for your individual Flat. Try providing the other available option details online..If not successful then you may have to visit the Sub-Registrar office and get a physical copy of EC.

I have applied online EC thru Kaveri online service a month ago and paid the charges online thru net payment. but still the application is shows is not yet submitted. please let me know the customer care number of kaveri online or how to proceed further to get EC thru online.

HiInitially i tried with one option (khatha No.) then i received Nill Encumbrance for this period, then i gone through ypur article and comments i tried with several options then i got the EC. Thanks for guiding us.For your information i am the 3rd person who i brought the plot on 2013, now my question is downloaded EC having information only from 1st person to 2nd person that is on 2010 and there is no information from 2nd person to 3rd person that is on 2013. So please let me know this information (that means 2nd person to 3rd person, me) should appear in EC right? Please clarifyIf yes how should i get this in EC?thank you for your quick response.

Yesterday i again checked the sale deed and found that khatah number has been revised and based on that i checked in online it shows my name.I have one question, details of history will not come in this EC, because i can see only the transfer from 2nd person to 3rd person that is me, how about 1st person to 2nd person transfer details, individually i need to take right? Please confirm.

Hi Sreekanth, Good Evening. I have applied EC online thru Kaveri online service on Feb 4th 2019 and followed the procedures as stated above. I also paid the prescribed fee thru online. but i did not get the E-signed EC till date. May i know usually how many days the dept took to process / issue the E-signed EC.

Thanks Sreekanth for the info. Today,I had applied for online EC and paid the prescribed fee how ever was unable to get any link to download. I thought of raising complaint but your site helped me to locate the information where i can see the status of application. Bit relaxed now. I am waiting for them to upload the document.

Is EC Online on Kaveri Online working really?Above screen shot shows that there is empty in both sellilng party and buying party in addition to property details. I also got the same online same as above with everything empty. Looks like it is not working??? can you plz confirm?

The Karnataka department of stamps and registration is required to implement online Registration of Documents relating to properties under the Registration Act. Kaveri 2.0 was developed for the online registration ofdocuments relating to properties.

There are a number of services you can avail of on the Kaveri online system, While some of the services do not require any registration, users have to register themselves on the website to use other services.

To get an encumbrance certificate online at Kaveri Online, login into the Kaveri Online services portal using your credentials. Note that only registered users can apply for Karnataka encumbrance certificate online.

The process to download online Encumbrance Certificate on Kaveri Online Services is quite simple. You will have to login to Kaveri Online Services portal with proper credentials and then click on The Saved Applications tab and then select View Application and then simply Download.

How to get EC or Encumbrance Certificate online in Bangalore? Encumbrance Certificate or EC is one of the most important land document. Many of us used to visit the registrar office and apply manually and wait for 1-2 days to get it. However, now the Government of Karnataka made it simple to apply it online and download it.

The biggest advantage of getting EC online is that you no need to pay the additional cost which few AGENTS or officials itself ask for. It is completely free from bribe and cost-effective. However, I have to see how this will be served to the need with time-bound manner.

The platform offers the online registration of all the land and properties in Karnataka. Citizens can avail themselves of varied services without visiting the office of the registrar or sub-registrar (SRO). They can download all registration and property-linked documents. People can also obtain E-stamp paper by paying the specified fee.

This E-portal stores all information on records of rights (RoR), crops, and tenancy, among others. While it provides a few services without requiring citizens to register on the platform, the portal offers- online CC, online EC, and pre-registration data entry and appointment booking- only after the registration.

PRDE or pre-registration data entry and appointment booking is an appointment booking and pre-registration service. This service allows you to book slots for property registration with the State and Revenue Department, Karnataka, online.

If a user enters the wrong username and password six times consecutively, the account gets locked, after which he/she will not be able to use Kaveri online services. To unlock the account, the user needs to use the mobile number that he/she used for creating the account. An OTP will be sent to confirm the user identification. The account will be unlocked with the entry and confirmation of the OTP into the Kaveri portal.

The above guide will help you learn everything about the Kaveri Online Services Portal. With the help of the portal, you can check land records and other property details quickly and easily. If you have any questions or encounter any issues on the online portal, you can call the Kaveri Online Services helpline number. Listed below are the contact details for the authority.

The Kaveri online service attempts to provide property-related solutions to all citizens of Karnataka. With such ease of usage, people can check details of their land and property carefully in the digital records.

"@context": " ", "@type": "VideoObject", "name": "2022 Karnataka Kaveri Online Encumbrance Certificate Search Pay Esgin And Download Latest EC Process", "description": "Video shows complete steps on search, verify, online payment, e-sign process using aadhaar and submission of application. Video also shows the days taken and after 14 days how and where to download your digitally signed EC is shown in the video", "contentUrl": " =_dwYCYgorJQ", "thumbnailUrl": " -axeYs/hqdefault.jpg", "embedUrl": " -kaveri-online.html", "uploadDate": "2021-03-20", "duration": "PT19M44S"

"@context": " ", "@type": "HowTo", "name": "How to obtain an Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Karnataka from Kaveri online?", "description": "An encumbrance certificate or EC Karnataka proves that the property is clear of any legal dues, it assures a buyer that the property has a free, marketable title. To be able to obtain an encumbrance certificate (EC), you should follow these steps:", "step": [ "@type": "HowToStep", "text": "Visit the Kaveri portal and register yourself as a new user, if you don't have an existing login.", "image": " -content/blogs.dir/6161/files/2022/06/Kaveri-online-services.jpg" , "@type": "HowToStep", "text": "Click on 'Online EC' to proceed and select the tenure for which you want to obtain the EC document.", "image": " -content/blogs.dir/6161/files/2022/06/Kaveri-Online-EC.jpg" , "@type": "HowToStep", "text": "Select property details, property type, and other requisite information." , "@type": "HowToStep", "text": "Click on 'View document' once you have entered all the information to check the Index-II document.", "image": " -content/blogs.dir/6161/files/2022/07/Online-Digitally-signed-EC.jpg" ]

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page